Cover

Cover

Thursday, May 24

Military Id Chaos.

We all have "one of those days" that never seems to end... thankfully those are rare in our household but today we were less fortunate. H has had an off week; a bad cold coupled with some stomach issues make for an understandably cranky baby yet longer days. She definitely seems to be on the mend (and just in the knick of time for our long flight home). Anyway, we had our nine month appointment schedule for today before our trip (even though we were there yesterday for her cold!) and the gate guard "confiscated" my military id. I went into panic mode. Spouse military ids ("dependents" although I personally deem myself very independent) are basically our lifelines. They give us access to the Commissary (grocery store), PX, Doctor, in and out of post/housing, and everything. After a couple of pleas, he gave me back my ID and said get a new one asap. These ID's are so serious they require a Power of Attorney since Will is deployed, blah. Anyway, long story short, after begging again over at the ID place, and with the help of a very, very kind soldier (who may of used some harsh words in my defense) I got a new ID.

Voila!



Although this is a horrible picture, I had to capture H at the ID place... I am sure the other patrons adored us. We waited forever! Poor baby was not feeling well and really showcasing her true sass.



After that and the long doctors appointment, phew, H and I ran into the PX to shop for new sippy cups (per the doctor's recommendation!). I can't believe she is almost 9 months old and needs to start using sippy cups! She just fully stopped breastfeeding and now onto sippy cups? Where has the the time gone? Of course she looks just like Will in this picture.


It is almost Memorial Day weekend! We hope everyone has wonderful plans!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment