Cover

Cover

Thursday, May 17

Hair-y Situation

All day, everyday H is busy pulling up on everything. My days are filled with chasing her and she is not even walking yet. Right now her biggest preoccupation is taking everything out...cabinets, toy box, books, you name it. However, her absolute favorite activity is throwing the silverware out of the dishwasher (that chore was quickly moved to nap time and nighttime). These H outfits are not the best but almost all these pictures are  pre bedtime but I rarely take photos during the day when we are out and about.




anddd we have hair! I am so thrilled it is finally growing.  It is a hard to see because it is very light (blonde?) but I promise it is growing.  Soon enough she will be decked out in bows galore. I love this first picture... straight out of the bath tonight and she is busy sucking her thumb. I honestly don't know if I should encourage this habit (?) but she loves sucking her thumb before bed (and nap time) so right now the habit is contained.



and a Mama/H pic after bath. It is so hard to capture us together so we admittedly do the "couple" photo. Definitely not the best photography. O well.


Happy Friday!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment