Cover

Cover

Wednesday, May 23

Beachy Lady

On Saturday, we went out for a wonderful birthday lunch and spent the afternoon on the beach. It was the perfect day. I hope I never become accustom to living in Hawaii and enjoy its' beauty everyday because it is literally unreal (we are beyond lucky to be stationed here). There is nothing better than a beach day and I so hope to have many this summer (after our trip home!) and before our activities gear back up. H is still very unsure about the water.. mainly because of the temperature but she adores the sand and has made vast improvements playing with it rather than consuming it. There were tons of people parasurfing? I totally made that up but, with the strong wind, tons of people were attached to wake boards and had huge kites in the air that they were using to skid across the water. It looked really fun. Will and I will have to add it to our "must do list in Hawaii"... of course after I figure out what it is really called...

I love this series of pictures. They really captures her love for my sweet friend Margaret. H is so lucky to get loved on by so many people. The second picture captures this age perfectly; she was a-lining it for those sunglasses. She loves glasses.






and this picture was from today. H has been a bit under the weather with a cold but she was still happy to get out and about for a bit. Naturally Sophie the Giraffe came along.


Speaking of Sophie, H has a new friend; poor Sophie has some competition. She adores this tiny little bunny. She does seem to love animals... I guess it is the size that appeals to her?






Sweet baby.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
allie

1 comment:

  1. Miss Allie!! I've been silently stalking your life ever since I stumbled upon this blog and figured it was time to give you a big hello!! Seems like you're settling into mommy-hood quite well. I'd admire your joy for life even with Will away. I wish all three of you all the best!

    (I've been keeping a blog too! theorangelens.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete