Cover

Cover

Wednesday, May 9

Happy Birthday Will!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! Today is Will's birthday and we "celebrated" all day long by doing Daddy stuff. Although he is in Afghanistan, I thought it was important to remind H of this special day. So we sang "Happy Birthday" allllll day long and ate all of his favorite foods. Obviously not quite the same as having him here, but we are so happy he is safe and another year wiser. We sent him a care package with some cakes baked into mason jars (an army wife tip for fresh baked goods I learned!) but we can't wait tell next year to celebrate with him in person! Happy birthday to our sweet Will. We love you and are beyond proud of you!

Singing to Daddy (singing has never been my thing.. fyi!)


H munching on some Avocado... a favorite for both Daddy/H. 

and I just had to include one of my favorite photos. Sweetest newborn H and Will. 
Love love this photo. 


xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment