Cover

Cover

Saturday, May 12

Aunt Momo

Happy 13th Birthday to Aunt Momo!! Harper is very blessed to have 6 Aunts/Uncles... 3 aunts and 3 uncles. Since Will and I are both the oldest children (Will of 5, me of 3), H has lots of love coming her way all the time. H loves Momo; she is always so thrilled to see her on Skype and I just can't wait to see them together soon on our trip home. Molly is so gentle and caring with H... She is a wonderful Aunt. I am sure H will look up to her for many years to come.

I think I am getting more sentimental now that I am a mom but when I found this old picture from Will's first year at school, I couldn't believe how much older all of his siblings are! Especially Molly! Sometimes "Plebe" year doesn't seem so far ago and yet it was a good almost 6 years ago? Crazy. 



I love this picture! So sweet of H and Mo.


Happy Birthday Aunt Momo! We love you!! 

xoxo,
allie 


No comments:

Post a Comment