Cover

Cover

Friday, May 4

Beach Lady

Yesterday we had planned a beach day with my wonderful neighbors. As much as I would love to go to the beach everyday, our day to day life seems to always interfere. Harpy definitely seems old enough (and was not repeatedly shoving sand in her mouth) and seemed to enjoy herself! I always worry about her skin in this extreme sun but tons of sunscreen did the trick. H and I are so fortunate to have such great neighbors, who are flexible with H's schedule and willing to join us for a beautiful afternoon in the sun. We were also lucky enough to use our friend's private beach on the North Shore. Unreal. Once we get back from our Connecticut trip, I think beach will be part of our weekly routine for the calmer summer months. We do live in Hawaii after all...








Happy Friday!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment