Cover

Cover

Monday, April 16

Weekend Recap

It was a beautiful weekend full of tons of sunshine; I think I can safely say that the rainy season is over. Saturday morning started with "Yard Sale Mania" on post.. phew, people were serious about these sales. H and I decided to check them out and it was fun to see everyone in action. Naturally living on post, there were TONS of baby toys, clothes, accessories, etc. We have been waiting for two months for our B.O.B. jog stroller to arrive on island, so I sprang for a used one until ours arrives... It was 5 dollars.. I figured even if the B.O.B arrives in a week, it was still well worth a week of running with H.

We also had a BBQ here with some of our friends from Will's school. It was wonderful to have everyone and H loved all the attention. It was the perfect day for a bbq and I think everyone had fun just enjoying each others company. We are very lucky to have so many of friends stationed out here; it can be challenging to all make it to the same post with so many options worldwide. I definitely missed Will during it but Andy was happy to man the grill and take over the whole meat situation (another Will job). Soon enough Will (and Greg!) will be back in Hawaii bbqing with us. We can't wait for that.  








and in her jogging stroller! She loved the whole run... sweet girl. I also loved it! (she also loves this poodle blanket... it is very silly looking but it is one of the only things that will keep her from screaming in her car seat!)


Sunday was a good day filled with Church and Sunday dinner with my sweet neighbor Margaret. Her husband is deployed and it is a great excuse to have a "real" meal together! It is always the perfect ending to a week and so nice to have conversation during dinner, not alone! I always look forward to it.

We are thankful for a busy week full of H activities/play dates and FRG stuff.

xoxo,
allie


No comments:

Post a Comment