Cover

Cover

Sunday, April 8

First Easter!

Today was H's first Easter! It was a very exciting day filled with Church, Brunches, and of course an Easter Basket. It was also a day filled with some silent thought; the resurrection story never ceases to amaze me. Will and I feel very strongly about Harper growing up in a strong Christian house surrounded by a "church family"; it was something both of our families emphasized (and ha, in fact were Will and I met years ago). Faith forces our family to grow and challenges us to continue to become better people. It also helps me, personally, though some of these lonelier and tougher days.

I am trying to get better at snapping pictures throughout our days but I only managed to capture a few today! We had a wonderful morning with our neighbors (who I adore spending time with) at church and then brunch. We also stopped by a brunch down at the North Shore with lots of Will's friends from school. H also received some very generous Easter packages in the mail; she has some new outfits she will be wearing these next couple of weeks.  Harper and I had a great Easter with our "Hawaii Family" but we missed everyone at home!!


I adore this picture... H just got her Easter Basket and was showing her new piano to Daddy over Skype. Technology is such a blessing. She adored slamming on those keys! Sweet Baby.







 Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!

xoxo,
allie


No comments:

Post a Comment