Cover

Cover

Monday, April 30

Busy busy weekend!

I feel like all of my posts include the word busy. The truth is, we are busy; by no means am I complaining and in fact, I thrive and love (well love might be a strong adjective, but definitely during deployments adore!) busy. I am the one scheduling our activities and boy, does it make time fly! Every morning we are out and about until eleven. I have a strict rule we must be home by that bewitching hour for a quick lunch and longg nap. Harpy loves that middle of the day nap and it is necessary for a successful bedtime! Very rarely, I will plan a long drive down to Honolulu around that nap time. We also don't really leave the house past five. H always eats her dinner, bathes, and then beddy by 6:30 (early... I know, I know). Schedules are my lifeline being a single parent.

Anyway, we have a wonderful weekend full of sunshine, the beach, church, a Honolulu lunch, and a BBQ. Of course, I didn't do the best job capturing photos but here are some from my phone. They mostly showcase H getting into EVERYTHING. She is such a busy lady these days. She loves pulling up on everything... love her curiosity but phew, I can't take my eye off her.

She adores the cereal boxes.



All of these pictures look just like Will; I can't get over it. I love this Turtle Dress! Perfect for Hawaii. 






I schedule all of small FRG meetings in the Family Support Center Playroom for H.. Thank goodness everyone is willing to sit on those tiny chairs... Sorry!


And our daily run. Sweet girl just watches the scenery.




Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! It is May tomorrow; a new month means one less month away from Will. Love that.

xoxo,
allie




No comments:

Post a Comment