Cover

Cover

Thursday, April 19

A Day in the Life-Afghanistan Style

Well I gave you a tour of our home here in Hawaii... so here is a little glimpse of Will's world. He was kind enough to send some pictures of his office; I am always initially struck with how gray everything is. I know I have said that before, but Will's world seems to lack color... Camo and a gray landscape. Since Will is a Platoon Leader for the maintenance company, he share his office with his Platoon Sargent and the rest of computers are for other people who need access to the internet etc. When he is not flying or sleeping, he is in this office/checking out the air crafts! Fun... :) I definitely struggle envisioning his daily life (as I am sure most of you do)  but these pictures definitely help.







Today I had the Spouse's Club Luncheon... my first of many, hopefully. The theme this month was Hawaii and we made Leis; surprisingly this style of leis is actually very easy to make. Mine was the perfect size for H and she looked beautiful with it on. Hawaiian baby! 





xoxo,
allie



No comments:

Post a Comment