Cover

Cover

Tuesday, April 17

House Tour Part I

Last minute I decided to snap a couple of pictures of the house! When I uploaded them the kitchen, H's room, and the guest room just did not turn out (rooms are difficult to capture!) so I will have a house tour part II. For on post housing, our family currently qualifies for a three bedroom/ two bath based on Will's rank and Harper. The more kids you have the bigger the house.. makes sense. I turned our huge utility room into a small playroom/toy storage. The goal is to prevent toy clutter everywhere. Our house is really coming together. Next project... the yard. 








And after dinner and bath tonight, UPS dropped off a surprise for H lady. Her new, big girl seat. I am so excited to try out her new Britax (rear facing) in hopes that it helps with our daily car seat battle. At a minimum it should be easier to get her in and buckled. She seemed jazzed... of course, she had to bring her poodle blanket.That blanket seems to be traveling with us everywhere these days!



She looks so much like Will in these photos! Sweet baby. 

xoxo,
allie












.

No comments:

Post a Comment