Cover

Cover

Friday, April 13

It was an H day.

Today was an H day. Although most of our weekly activities revolve around H (naps, meals, playgroups, etc) we also have busy days with meetings, play dates, walks, commissary trips, doctor appts, mops, and well just life. I love routines and schedules but sometimes I just feel like dropping it all and having a "live in that moment type of day". Today was one of those days. Harps is cutting three teeth (with a soon to be grand total of 6!) and she has been fussy. We both needed a break. So... we went to music class and then she woke up happy from her morning nap so we went to the splash park/pool! It was the perfect excuse to avoid laundry.

There are several splash parks on post (one of the many reasons I love living here) and they are perfect for babies/toddlers. And perfect for mama. The splash park is basically tons of little fountains that randomly squirt up in different patterns etc. The "big" pool was nice but a bit chilly for my taste... I went in for H, but that long term will fall under the Daddy category.

There are no pictures of us together in the pool! (I felt weird asking someone random to snap a photo of us for my blog.. )


She was not sure about the tunnel at music. Silly lady.




I can't wait for so many more H days. Hawaii has so many wonderful options.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment