Cover

Cover

Sunday, April 1

Happy April!

Happy April! I can't believe it is April already... the weeks are flying by. Harper and I feel fortunate to be busy and keep our minds off Daddy being gone. The rainy season is finally over and the sun is out everyday; I guess" April showers bring May flowers" doesn't apply to Hawaii with this wonderful climate. We love going on long walks around the neighborhood and not worrying about the pouring rain during our weekly activities.

We finally have the house almost complete. Although all of the boxes were unpacked, it always takes a while to get everything in the right place; lots of trial and error! My neighbors helped me hang our curtains which was so so helpful and definitely a two person job. Thank you! Now we just need to get our washer and dryer fixed... huge pain, but both are broken from the move. The claims office is sending out someone to help fix them and I am so hoping it is easy because they are crucial to our laundry survival with H woman. I am working on Harper's "playroom"; we are using our huge utility room as a playroom with the hopes of keeping her toys contained to one room (ha or that is the goal!) I'll post pictures later this week of the house. 



Big girl helping me shop sitting in the cart!


This is Harper's best friend, Achielles. He lives down the street and Harper ADORES him. She gets so excited to see this sweet puppy and he is beyond gentle with her. Achielles is the mellowest, nicest puppy and Harper loves to pet him (with Mama's help!). Whenever we see him she screams and laughs with excitement.



I love this picture. She definitely is thinking, "What are these on my feet?". I got her some baby jelly shoes for out and about; if anything they are amazing entertainment in the car and also adorable. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
allie



1 comment:

  1. I was definitely hoping for an April Fool's joke from my dearest prankster ;)
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete