Cover

Cover

Thursday, April 25

Waimea Beach

We had the perfect morning and afternoon. We spent the morning exploring the Bishop Museum... I had never been but I totally recommend it. It is the perfect "smaller" city museum that has multiple buildings that feature different exhibits. We spent (almost) all of the morning in the Hawaii Hall... it was in a beautiful old school that was originally built to educate Hawaii Chiefs. It was full of a plethora of Hawaii History and culture; as Remi put it "you could go 3 times and learn something else new!". After a quick nap time, we spent the afternoon as Waimea Falls and went up to the Farmer's Market for lunch. That Farmer's Market is incredible; the term Farmer's Market hardly gives it justice... it is all of these local restaurants and caters with different organic Hawaiian food. Delicious food + Surfers everywhere + Beautiful setting= Great Evening. Here are a couple of funny snapshots from our beach adventures.




and I included a bunch of similar photos, 
but I just thought they were funny family photos!!





xoxo,
allie

p.s. I got this surprise in the mail from one of my best friends... she knows me way to well... Thanks Lizard for sending me a new supply of my favorite candy! (True true, Peeps are my favorite!). She even ordered me a new flavor... Birthday Cake Peeps (I can already sense some of your faces sneering who are in the anti-Peep camp but believe me they are delicious). The surprise package totally brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you Liz! Love you!!!


1 comment:

  1. You're stationed in Hawaii?! I don't think jealous covers what I'm feeling!! My husband and I went there for our Babymoon and fell in love.

    ReplyDelete