Cover

Cover

Friday, April 19

Facelift

The blog design has been revamped... It was SO necessary for a change... I have been meaning to do it since January but time escaped us. New Year, New Look. Anyway, Will fixed it up and I am thrilled. Thank you, thank you! We need a new "cover photo" but for now it accurately captures us and our personalities (H seems so grown up, but looks SO small in the photo!). Will also added a recipe section..This is by no means a food blog (ha it is honestly a Harper blog!) but people are always asking me for certain recipes with all of the potlucking we do in the army for FRG functions, luncheons, PWOC, Mops, etc; thus when people ask me (and I remember) to add them I will. I Anyway a new look for spring!!!

xoxo,
allie

p.s. Good Night! This lady loves snuggling with her 3 favorite stuffed animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment