Cover

Cover

Saturday, April 27

Happy Birthday Aunt Lucy!!

Happy birthday to my youngest sister Lucy... she is the B.I.G. 20... so close to 21!! Lucy (Bern to my family....is the sweetest person I know with so much potential to change the world with her kind heart; Bern has always had a love for animals, an obsession with Coke, and tons of friends. She is currently at the best school, University of Wisconsin-Madison and I am so proud of her! I am lucky to call her my sister!! We love you! Happy Birthday!!


xoxo,
allie

P.S. we spent the morning hiking the "Stairway to Heaven"- a famous hike on Oahu ... a long entry about that coming your way soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! That hike is pretty intense! My little sister just turned 20 at the beginning of the month =)

    Natashalh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha- Have you done Stairway to Heaven? It is amazing!! Little sisters are the best!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely family, and I loved your birthday tribute to your sister!

    Thanks for joining us for Let's Get Social Sunday!

    Love, Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete