Cover

Cover

Saturday, March 24

Crib Woes

Since (practically) the day H was born, she has always loved standing. She loves standing on my legs, balancing between arms, and now walking in between my feet. She is a woman on the go with her own agenda. When our furniture arrived two weeks ago, Harper started sleeping in her crib again after three month of our furniture slowly making the journey out here. Although I don't think she minded the pack and play, she definitely is intrigued by her crib. After nap yesterday, I heard her yelling and this is what I found...


She was so proud of herself; I love her face. It also meant a new project for Mama. In the past, I would have had Will lower the crib (not one of my strong points!) but clearly that wasn't an option. I tried everything (screw drivers, drills, every little different screw driver head)! I am sure some of you are laughing but again, not my strong point. After really exhausting our tool box, I figured out to use this tiny little thing...


I know, simple. H is still trying to use her bumper as extra height to get to her arms up but no luck. As a side note, I know bumpers are deemed not safe anymore with the rise in SIDS, but this women needs her bumper. Her legs and arms are always out of the slates without the bumper. Choices. Parenting has so many choices.



Trying to escape! This is just the beginning of many crib escapes I am sure. She will surely be the kid that just flips out; she is not afraid of anything.... at least yet! Definitely her Daddy's Girl.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment