Cover

Cover

Monday, March 12

Busy Bees

Harpy and I are just so busy! It seems like our days are flying by; it is a blessing with Will gone that time is flying (although we still miss him dearly). Over the weekend we saw tons of friends, went to church, the grocery store, and did some necessary jammie shopping for Harper. With all of our errands, I try and work around Harper's nap schedule. We are so lucky that she is on a great consistent schedule and I am trying my hardest to keep it that way!

Today the sun was shining and we went on a great walk! Harper went to "school" for an hour so I could go on a run (I have missed running so much this last week!) and a friend came over. Great day!

Exciting news...


I just moved some of our loaner furniture into the carport because tomorrow is the day! Our furniture is coming! It will be like Christmas but unbelievably overwhelming. Ek.

More exciting news...

 

One of my best friends is visiting Friday!!!!! Last minute, Hanna booked a ticket here for her spring break from law school and I could not be more thrilled. Honestly, it is perfect timing, so so sweet of her to come, and just such an exciting surprise. This picture is us three years ago (wow time flies!) in Greece on spring break. Hanna is like a sister to me and I honestly can not wait to spend a week together.

My neighbor brought over this for H! It is an army penguin. I took this before bed and I love this photo.



xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment