Cover

Cover

Sunday, March 4

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Oh my, it was one rainy weekend. I don't just mean sprinkles or even some showers... this was straight up random down pours. Although it was very gloomy, it was somewhat appropriate. Will is officially leaving this week (ha, I know you have heard that before... the Army does a good job of keeping us on our toes!). Anyway, the weather definitely matched our moods. It is a sad time. We tried to keep busy with lots of last minutes random errands. There was a brief burst of sunshine and I snapped a couple of last minutes picture of Harps and Daddy. There will probably be plenty more to come in the next couple of days...







I just love these two. The lighting on these photos is not great; sorry, I really need to brush up on my photography skills.

We are also... Crawling! It was one of the most exciting moments of parenting yet. Harper was so proud of herself. Of course we were too!



Random Hawaii Fact- I  thought this was pretty funny. At Target, I always notice all the Spam merchandise. In fact, Spam stuff is all over the island; it also appears on lots of random menus... Spam Pasta? Spam Sushi? Apparently Hawaii in the number one consumer of Spam. I personally do not care or will not eat Spam (sorry to all those lovers out there!) but I love this little fact. So if anyone wants any Spam stuff, I am your lady... ha.




Hope everyone had a sunny weekend!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment