Cover

Cover

Thursday, March 8

Sick Baby

It is the calm after the storm. We are slowly settling into a routine and hopefully by next week the sadness will fade. I am so fortunate to live and be surrounded by so many strong ladies going through deployment as well.

Harp has her first bad cold! Huge bummer. I took her to the doctor and all is a-okay but she is just a grumpy lady. I would be too with a bad runny nose. I just hope for some sunshine this weekend; the rainy season is really taking a toll on everyone.


That silly looking doll is called a daddy doll. It has a picture of Will's face on the front. So far she loves it! I would cut the hair to match Wills'... but it seems to be her favorite part!

Will is in the middle of some crazy travel. Honolulu to Dallas to DC to Europe to Kurdistan to Afghanistan. Phew. Hopefully he is getting some decent sleep and food!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment