Cover

Cover

Monday, March 19

Pearl Harbor

Hanna, Harper, and I have been very busy exploring the island. It has been wonderful and fun to be a tourist on the island; I am very much so in a "daily life routine" in Oahu and I love to being able to explore the island. Yesterday we went to Pearl Harbor and then down to the North Shore for some world famous shaved ice. The Navy/National Park Center did a perfect job commemorating the tragedy that hit Oahu on December 7th, 1941. I honestly can't imagine that day and not many words can probably capture what those soldiers/sailors/citizens felt. I love seeing history in action. We had bigger plans for the tour but Harps decided otherwise... I think in a couple of years she will be more interested.





I love this last picture. Harps is looking right at Hans and I think it is adorable.


 Yes. I let her try a little bit of my shaved ice and she loved it. She must have a sweet tooth like her mama.


Tomorrow I'll post pictures from the Polynesian Cultural Center/Luau from tonight and the Dole Plantation (our plans for tomorrow!)! 

xoxo,
allie


No comments:

Post a Comment