Cover

Cover

Tuesday, March 27

Monday and Tuesday in Photos

These days I take tons of photos on my iPhone to quickly email to Will. Our daily schedule's have become a bit busier because I am the new co-leader for Will's Company FRG; for those of you who don't know what an FRG is... briefly, it is the Family Readiness Group designed to help support the family side of the Army. Will's company "down-range" in Afghanistan had a change of command and the new commander was not married so it trickled down to me and my wonderful co-leader. I am sure it will become a hot topic on this blog throughout the next year. Harper and I are just a bit busier but we are excited to become more involved in that aspect of military life.

The last two days in photos...


Here is H and our friend Ingrid eating lunch down in Honolulu. Ingrid is dating Steve (a friend of Will's from school) and we are so happy they are stationed here with us (in fact, there a quite of few of Will's friends here, although most are deployed!). We love visiting with them and it gives us a perfect excuse to go down to Honolulu! These days it seems like so much of our life is centered around post...


Every morning, H comes and snuggles with mama in bed. It is one of my favorite times of the day (even at 5:00 am!). She is always on the move so snuggling is very rare these days! Sweet girl. 


Toys. Harper has just became a huge toy fan. I love this new phase. She is so intrigued by everything.



Lunch time! I just started H on "real" food for lunch and she adores it! Here she is eating some strawberries.


and Dinner time. Always very very messy. I love this photo. Yes, she is nakey but for a good reason. She has the start of a diaper rash but the fresh air always clears it up. I just line the floor with towels. Ek always a messy couple of hours but she loves it!


Meet Daddy Doll. There is a little picture of Will and her for the face. I know, he is a bit silly looking, but Harper loves him. We try to incorporate Daddy Doll into our daily life so she is reminded of Will. Currently Daddy Doll's favorite activity is reading books.

Today we had PWOC on post. PWOC stands for Protestant Women of Christ and is a group of ladies that gets together weekly at the post church; there are tons of babies and Harper loves playing with them. It is something we look forward to every Tuesday and I totally recommend checking it out if you are moving with the military or looking for a way to meet other moms.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful start to the week!

xoxo,
allie


No comments:

Post a Comment