Cover

Cover

Monday, March 5

A Daddy's Love

Will and Harper are the perfect duo. Will is the world's best dad to Harper and each day I am so thankful for him. Although Harpy loves her Mama, Daddy can really make her smile and laugh like no other. I tried to capture some pictures after bath time of their favorite games. It breaks my heart that Will is missing this next year with Harper and I feel so sad that Harper won't have her daily Daddy dose. Fortunately military children are resilient and Skype has changed everything for soldiers.

Harper loves it when Will rubs his head repeatedly over her stomach; silly, I know. She also ADORES when he swings her; I can't emphasize enough how much she loves this new game. I have no idea how Will discovered this with Harpy but I know she is thrilled. I promise we are totally safe about both "games"!







I love this picture Will took. All day everyday, Harper loves pulling my hair. It's a daily struggle and usually in a bun. I always wanted to be a pulled together mama, but between spit up, hair pulling, and messy eating, it can be a challenge. Ha. This picture was right after Harp's dinner with a big, messy, sweet smile. 



Will is leaving Wednesday. It really is official.

And my furniture is in California! It should be on a ship any moment and on island in 5 days. 

xoxo,
allie



No comments:

Post a Comment