Cover

Cover

Tuesday, May 21

Random Ramblings

Well.. I meant to post about our crazy weekend but life got in the way. Anyway here are some random ramblings from our weekend and week.

1. Aren't these the cutest toddler shoes? We got these as a gift before H lady was born... and I ADORE them. So so adorable! Thanks Gigi!


2. I randomly walked into a store a week ago and saw these shorts. I bought them on an impulse and love them. They are sorta a ikat chevron combo... don't worry you will be seeing a lot of them this summer.


3. I realized I rarely blog about my LOVE for running. Will and I are both runners at heart (Ha it is were our relationship began... back in high school!). We decided it was necessary to do a "family" run and push H. There was a local 10k which was the perfect distance for an antsy tot; she did wonderful and we had an amazing time. We are looking forward to many more "family runs". And yes, our prize for finishing was pineapples... (only in Hawaii!).


4. It is officially the "summer" session here in Hawaii and our local baby pool is open. Even though it is always pool season here the on post pools follow the school calendar. Annoying but logical.


5. This is H at a birthday party. She was really focused on mowing the lawn!


 6. Popsicles and Teething (Two year molars) are the perfect combination. And that belly is totally
 a Will stomach. In all of his baby photos he has this stomach. We love it (and Will loves that they are twins).


 7. These trucks travel all around our house (all the time!). H says "vroom, vroom" as she pushes them up and down the hallways.


8. This is us before the pool today. We are in the midst of the terrible two stage! I originally took it to send to Will at work but.. I thought I should post it here to prove she does have tantrums. I usually emphasis all of our "good" moments on our blog but we do have plenty of these moments too!




Sorry for the randomness! More blog posts to come soon!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment