Cover

Cover

Sunday, May 12

A Momo Day and Mother's Day!

A Very Happy Birthday to Aunt Momo and a Happy Mother's Day to all! We so wish we could have spend the day celebrating Momo's birthday and Mother's Day with both our moms, but we are miles away on this island... One of the only downsides to living in Hawaii. Anyway, we are sending lots of love to Connecticut tonight!

Aunt Momo is so special to both Will and I. She is seriously one of the sweetest souls I know, and we just can't believe she is growing up so quickly! She is Will's baby sister (and really my sister too... I have been dating Will since Momo was six!) and we just love watching her turn into a teenager. Harper also adores her...  We know Aunt Momo is always going to be a role model to H and we couldn't be happier about that. We tried to get H lady to say Happy Birthday, but no dice, so we had to settle for this...



The sign is suppose to say Happy Birthday Aunt Momo but the little lady wasn't very cooperative! 

and H and I on Mother's Day


We had a wonderful casual day! It was perfect. I am beyond blessed to have Harper as my daughter and I look forward to many more years celebrating being her mom. 
Love, love, love (can I say it more?) this adorable tot.


xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment