Cover

Cover

Friday, May 3

H's "Chores"

Don't panic, the blog title is just a joke. H is getting to that age were she is very interested in "helping" mommy with everything! Although it usually takes us about twice as long to accomplish anything... it is very sweet to have a little helper. Over the last month, H has started helping me put away the dishes; it is SO sweet... so I thought I would post a little video of our daily morning routine. A wise lady at Church told me "Good habits can never start too young".


and I also thought I would post a picture of our back yard view... It really is beautiful. I love that this picture has bright orange construction fencing in the left corner; it is so fitting for an Army base. We always seem to move into the neighborhoods that are full of construction! (silver lining- at least they are always upgrading and someone gets to live in the new homes! andd eventually we will be one of the lucky ones in the new housing).


and the H lady. She loves pushing these little Matchbox Cars everywhere. I love this picture because she is dressed so girly and carrying a car- what a perfect combo! And yes, it is officially hot here in Hawaii and we will be embracing the "Bubble". I LOVE little girls, babies, toddlers, etc in bubbles so you will probably see quite a few "one piece" outfits this season.



xoxo,
allie

2 comments:

  1. I agree - little helpers are the best. Even if the clean laundry winds up spread all over the living room floor as I'm trying to fold it. The 2yo (girl) also likes to help sweep, although she tiptoes around the little piles I make, lol.
    Hooking up from the More Than Mommies Mixer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tooooo cute! So good for her to know that everyone helps and contributes! A little late, I know, by thanks for stopping by the Mom's Monday Mingle... can't believe it is Friday already! Following you everywhere... sounds creepy, but it's not. Really.

    ReplyDelete