Cover

Cover

Tuesday, May 28

Quick Dresser Update!

Since it was a long weekend, I decided it was necessary for a bit of a furniture flip.

We are so lucky to have housing provided for us through the Army.... but with this housing comes lots of white walls, tan cabinets, and bland light fixtures. It is great because your furniture and wall art always matches... but boring, boring, boring. You can never leave your mark on a property.t I would love to redo the kitchen but it would break the rules and be a waste of money since we don't own it!  Eventually we will be moving from Hawaii and I will have a new house to put my touch on or at least move furniture around. Anyway.. for now we will be doing smaller furniture updates!

Since all of our furniture journeyed across the ocean in giant crates... some of it got beat up! Another common theme in the military... Anyway, we are lucky to have a decent sized kitchen that has the perfect wall for a little cabinet which our microwave sits on.


I decided the black was boring. It would be fine if we had tons of color on the wall, etc; it also was starting to show some serious wear and tear. So...



We painted it green. I love how it turned out. Super easy weekend project and it adds a perfect pop of color in a neutral kitchen. I picked Meadow Green by some Hawaiian Paint company in the Satin finish. I wanted an Olive Greenish and I think this color combo perfectly achieves this! 

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment