Cover

Cover

Thursday, February 9

iAllie

I got the iPhone; shocking, I know. I am the worst (especially for my generation) at computers, phones, tvs... you name it. Will and I have been trying to sort out all of our technology before his deployment and the iPhone seems like the perfect fit. With facetime and skype, it is the perfect way to combat the 13.5 (the extra 1/2 an hour is odd!) time difference; I am so thrilled I won't have to feel strapped to my computer. It was also an added bonus I was up for an upgrade anyway.


The iPhone camera is seriously unbelievable compared to the blackberry. I know I am really late in the game to join the iPhone world, but it really is worth all of the hype. I am so excited to capture more pictures and videos of our sweet girl. She is in a big daddy phase right now; whenever he gets home from work she just can't wait to see him. So adorable.

This is sweet Harps laughing at Daddy.
Also a cold front has swept through the island! Ha. It has been dipping down into the 50s at night and 60s during the day. Believe me. It feels like it is freezing compared to our normal 80s. I know I shouldn't complain because the mainland is in the thick of winter, but it really is funny to see people's reactions. Lots of sweaters, pants, and jackets! The army housing office keeps reminding us not to use our ovens to heat our houses! I guess people consider that a viable solution? We will stick to blankets in our household.

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment