Cover

Cover

Tuesday, February 14

Be Mine

A very happy first Valentine's Day to our Harper! I decided to start a small Valentine's Day tradition of always giving a book; it is a cute surprise and a great excuse to build our book collection. This year I kept with the Valentine's Day theme,"Happy Valentine's Day Mouse" from the series to Give a Mouse a Cookie. The little lady seemed happy! We are just starting to sit, but always on the verge of tumbling over (hence my hand in every photo!).




This also made my day... I was over at the PX and it was jam packed with soldiers doing some last minute shopping.  Clearly the PX is use to this because they had an assembly line with stations for candy, flowers, balloons, bears, etc all set up. It brought a huge smile to my face because I know my husband will be thrilled with their efficiency around... 4:00 this afternoon. I tried to take some photos on my phone without looking like a complete weirdo!



This doesn't do justice to the Px's system, but you get the idea!

Happy Valentine's Day,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment