Cover

Cover

Thursday, March 28

M.I.A.

I had high hopes to do lots of blogging in March and life got a hold of us. We have been busy, busy, busy. That seems to be a common trend among any mom. Anyway, I helped with 2 showers (bridal and baby!), had countless meetings, tons of Doctor appointments, and was chasing a rambunctious 18 month old. Needless to say, these are all excuses but that is my explanation. I am going to attempt to catch up- the key word is attempt! This past week we have been busy with Easter activities. Easter is my favorite holiday; I love what it symbolizes and I love all of the tradition behind it. (and anyone who knows me, also knows that Easter has my absolute favorite candy... Peeps!).
 

 

St. Patrick's Day!!! H was sporting her St. Patty's Day Shirt. We spent that Saturday morning at 808 bounce house; it is a giant  "store" full of bounce houses and a perfect recipe for lots of laughter and a wonderful afternoon nap!


We spent Sunday in our best green! Here is the little lady with world's best Daddy.




The following weekend Will and I helped throw a joint bridal shower for some of our friends! I love helping out with showers... I love helping planning the menu (and cooking!) and picking out the decorations. Call me crazy, but I love it. 






and random H photos...



Spotted.. H has been wearing her hair in a ponytail.. It may not be the biggest pony, but it is a BIG start for a bald baby! I can't wait to add some flair with bows, braids, etc!


This is what I wake up to every morning.. Tons and tons of energy at 5:45 am! 


We also have a bit of an artist on our hand.. We do sidewalk chalk almost everyday! Good thing it also rains almost everyday to clear our driveway for more art.

and... Meet Princess Harpy. She is a huge fan of her new princess dress up! I seriously love "dress ups" and I am looking forward to many future princess parties with this little lady.


I will blog later about our Easter Egg dying adventures today! (Later being tomorrow, not a whole month from now!)

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment