Cover

Cover

Monday, March 11

3-25 Welcome Home Ball

Last Thursday we had our Welcome Home Ball for Will's Battalion. Military balls are typically black tie and it is not uncommon to have them before or after deployments (or so I am told!). I love any good excuse to get dressed up and spend the night down in Waikiki with Will. Ha, we rarely go down to Honolulu at night so this was the perfect occasion. This ball, 3-25 AVN, was held at the military hotel, The Hale Koa, on the ocean in Honolulu. It is a great venue and offers affordable prices on this pricey island!

We had an amazing night dancing away. Of course I didn't capture very many pictures but here are "pictures of our picture". I know, a lame version. They had a silly photo booth which was actually really fun; I love the idea of having them at a wedding!



And don't worry, this lady was in great hands with Uncle Greg; he was so kind and watched H was us. Thanks Uncle Greg!!!



I have more updates from the week for another time!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment