Cover

Cover

Friday, March 29

Good Friday

Today is always a bit of a solemn day for Christians. One of my friends on facebook posted pictures throughout the day of Jesus being crucified. Intense. Food for thought, needless to say. Overall we had a pretty good Friday
 
Well I promised to blog about Easter Egg dying with a toddler... but we had an impromptu photo shot that is going to take priority on the blog today. These photos are just too much for me... H is no longer a baby but a running, sliding, climbing toddler (And she finally has some hair!). What an 18 month old! One of my closest Hawaii friends (part of our "Ohana), is a very talented photographer and she was practicing with a new lens. Love them. And I love that we get to be the guinea pigs for her photography business. H is wearing a Green Gingham dress with Easter Bunnies on the collar... I still haven't quite decided on her "final" Easter Outfit for Sunday... (problems, I know.. just kidding) but I just LOVE dressing H everyday. Between me and her Grandma's, H lady has a pretty stylish wardrobe. We have a very busy Easter weekend starting off with Breakfast with the Easter Bunny tomorrow morning. We are very excited to start some Easter Traditions as a family while teaching H what the holiday is really about... and of course letting her try Peeps... an absolute necessity in my house. Will and I are debating whether or not she will fall into the Mommy or Daddy category- Love or Hate. I vote love Peeps. Obviously. Anyway, enjoy some fabulous pictures of our growing girl!
 










I love this one with her baby... Already such a mama.

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment