Cover

Cover

Sunday, January 22

Weekend Recap

Wow! The weekends always seem to fly by in Hawaii. We had a busy weekend enjoying the outdoors and celebrating the Giants win (well at least my husband is celebrating!). We went over to watch the game with some friends, Steve and Ingrid; they have the best apartment in downtown Honolulu (of course I forgot to take pictures... I am working on that!). We also had our friends, the Drapers, embark on their first deployment as Phil left on Saturday; luckily we were able to spend time with Paige and Ella today at lunch and I am looking forward to the next year with them with both boys gone! We are keeping them in our thoughts as they start this new journey.  Here is the weekend in pics.
 Wanda my Honda, is officially a Hawaiian resident; Will and I were so thrilled so made it over the Pacific Ocean in one piece. Although we were sad to say good-bye to the Alabama plates it made the move more official. I keep wondering how many different plates we will have over the next couple years?
They could really start adding up!
 This is not my best picture but I had to capture the Krispy Kreme men; it is the oddest thing... without fail, people are always selling donuts on the side of the road outside of Schofield Barracks. Rumor has it they have to "import" them from Maui. I guess there is quite a market for donuts outside of post?
 Car seat wars. Harper and I are in the middle of quite a car seat battle; she will cry on the top of her lungs the entire drive unless she falls asleep. Typically I would crawl in the back to help ease the screaming but since Will is leaving soon and I won't be able to sit back there, we decided to "rip the band-aid". Ek. She hatesss it. If anyone has any advice I would love it.
Bikini baby. Every girl needs a bikini... especially if you live in Hawaii. 
Here is the sweet girl getting ready for the pool. 

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment