Cover

Cover

Tuesday, January 17

A Girl's Day

Since right now we are living in a hotel and with only one car (the military will only ship one vehicle overseas), Harps and I have to make our own adventures on foot. Luckily this is not too much of a challenge living in downtown Honolulu. We usually hit up the pools at the local military resort or take long walks by the beach.Not so bad right? Today the weather had different plans. We woke up to gloom; I actually welcomed it. I think clouds and rain have an innate cozy feeling. I also don't have to be consistently worrying about baby sunscreen and hats- always an added bonus with the sun. 

 This is the view from our hotel! It is so odd being in a city after living at Fort Rucker, Al. Such a huge change.



Harps and I decided to hit the mall. Right down the street from us is the world's biggest outdoor mall; it seriously has every designer a girl could need. This mall is for serious shoppers. Although we were primarily window shopping, I got a pair of shorts at "Crew on the Island" (also known as J. Crew) and we got some basics for Harps to grow into from Old Navy. Right now their clearance racks have tons of baby clothes for 3-5 dollars; you seriously can't go wrong and they make amazing play-clothes! I just hope this lady loves shopping so we can have many, many more dates.

We also got Harps a jumper for the doorway. Living in a hotel has challenges with a baby; with only a couple of toys, we decided Harps needed something to stand in.

As you can see we are in a HUGE drooling phase. I am changing bibs and onesies all day long!

And here are my favorites playing after bath last night. Will can always bring the biggest smile to Harp's face.

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment