Cover

Cover

Thursday, January 19

Bubbies

Although I have a huge sweet tooth, most people know I am not a huge fan of ice cream... Crazy right? Anyway, our friends introduced us to a Hawaiian dessert called Bubbies. It is homemade ice cream wrapped in rice paper. It seems like an odd combination but it is the best treat and they are the best size (like a big quarter). I am loving exploring the island and their unique food. It is like being abroad and still in the United States all at once.





So delicious and cute!
I definitely plan on taking all my visitors here (especially my ice cream fanatic dad and sister) .

And a sweet picture of Harps. We are in a big rolling phase right now so she usually plays on the floor but she is loving her toys. Her favorite is Sophie the Giraffe whose legs are featured on the left. It is so fun to see her changing so quickly and growing.


xoxo, 
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment