Cover

Cover

Friday, July 13

Outdoor Fun!

I have been doing less blogging because the little lady and I have been embracing the outdoors. I always think of June, July, and August as "outdoor" months; although such a notion is a bit odd living in Hawaii, yet the summer months are the perfect break from our activities and an even better excuse to "live it up" Hawaiian style. Will and I feel strongly H should be outside as much as she can be... you are only a kid once! My goal, post trip, was to go to the pool/beach at least twice a week and so far it has been happening; we have even been enjoying the on post playgrounds! Every time we step into a new adventure, I am so struck by H's transition from baby to toddler. She is very "busy" exploring and loves watching other kids! In fact, we had to put away all of her "baby" rattles, etc. because she would just throw them down when I handed them to her (early sass). She is starting to adore playing with her toys and I just love this stage. Here are some pictures from the week...

Beach Baby...



Pool Time! This is a local pool in our "community"; on post does a wonderful job with small baby pools, little splash parks, play grounds etc everywhere! This pool is just a five minute walk from our house and the depth is 6 inches to 2 feet... perfect for H.


(holding her pool toys!)

Playground Fun! 




Outside Ball and Bubble Fun!



and of course our favorite Friday music class to end a great Hawaiian week.



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... outside.

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment