Cover

Cover

Sunday, December 22

Santa Claus!

This year our little girl was SO excited to go see Santa Claus (I can only imagine what next year will be like!)- What a fun age! Will and I decided to make it extra special and bring her out to dinner afterwards.... I know, seems like no big deal, right? Ha, well we rarely go out to dinner since cook almost every night (and the nights we do are usually date nights) so this was an extra special treat. We told her after she woke up from her nap. She was so excited to go out on a "big girl" date.


I love this photo! That is her kitty purse that she got all ready for the big occasion.

and just for fun....

 
(3 Months)

(15 Months)

(Two!)

H asked Santa for "Elmo stuff", "Baby stuff", "Candy" (ha), "Book-ys", "Shoes" (I am not sure where she got this one!) and "Little People"... We shall see :)

Can you believe next year we will have two kids on Santa's lap! 

xoxox,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment