Cover

Cover

Monday, November 11

Scenes from our weekend...

Happy Veteran's Day to Will (Daddy!). We are so thankful for your service and everything you do for our family.  Can you believe that was almost a year ago...


We have been loving our long weekend! Although the Hawaii rainy season is here... I am LOVING the 68 degrees; we have finally brought out the fleeces, long sleeves, and even some pants. During the rainy season, Oahu has patches of clouds, sun, and rain.... since we live up in the mountains, during the "winter" months, most of our days are filled with some rain.

We decided to head to the Honolulu for a some temporary sun. And to see the new Lion Cubs!




Will and I also went on our first date in months.... thanks to this man.... We went to our favorite Thai Place in Haleiwa; during pregnancy I love spicy food; however, I asked for the most spicy at a pretty authentic Thai restaurant. Guess what? Lesson learned. That is a seriously extreme level of spicy and too much for me! Harper was so excited to have Uncle Greg all to herself; she kept saying "Byebye Mommy and Daddy" just so we would leave! We can't thank him enough for spending the night with our little lady.


and I am struggling with Maternity Fashion. Yes, I had clothes that I saved from Harpy girl but these all just seem so worn. I have been trying to pick up a few updates here and there.... but it is challenging for a short woman like me! All of the maternity dresses hit me like half way down my calf- aka not flattering. Problems, I know :) I have been out of my normal shorts, jeans, etc for a while but my "normal" dresses and shirts are getting too tight and frankly unflattering. Maxi dresses seem to still work! Anyway, I don't want to invest a ton in a temporary problem. Thankfully I found some adorable jeans in the Target Maternity Section. I have never bought jeans there but they are sooo cute and sooo comfy. The shirt is from Pea and the Pod... we don't have one on Oahu but thankfully they do in Charleston and Will's mom was sweet enough to send it! I have been wearing it every week!



xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment