Cover

Cover

Sunday, June 2

New Do- Pigtails!

Almost a year ago... I wrote about this new hairdo. Harps was finally wearing bows!

You are probably thinking, why even bother to blog about hair growth! H lady has been very slow in the hair growth process... Her first year of life she was pretty much bald. Everywhere I went her first year of life people would say.. what a sweet boy... and she was dressed head to toe in pink! But recently, our little lady has had a hair growth spurt! I cant finally put in little pony tails, pig tails, etc. I absolutely adore doing her hair. It is celebration worthy. The one downside is it definitely makes her look like a "big girl" and not a baby. They just grow up way too fast.



I bet you are thinking, what in the world is that thing around her neck? Harps and I made a "homemade paper towel" necklace. I initially thought what a great activity for a summer afternoon. Ha. She loves this paper towel necklace and has been consistently sporting it ever sense! I'll blog more about this super easy project tomorrow!



Hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing weekend!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment