Cover

Cover

Sunday, June 16

Busy June!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD, PAPA, and POPS! We are so lucky to have all of these wonderful fathers in our lives. 

Well I have been really slacking in the blog world! H lady and I have been busy enjoying our Hawaii summer and we just have not had much spare time for blogging. With H almost two... (how can that even be!) she is a very busy bee.

Two weeks ago we started Toddler Space Camp at the Honolulu Children's Museum. Harper LOVES this class. I means loves, loves, loves it. I am so happy we signed up... And a space theme with a group of ten 24 month old is just hilarious.





The Army celebrated Kamehameha Day on Friday (Hawaiian Holiday!) by giving all the soldiers a day off from work. We were so excited. Will has been very busy at work so we welcomed this nice break. And I was so happy because Daddy could go in the pool for swimming lessons. H was thrilled. And I was thrilled to avoid the pool for a bit.


We have a busy couple of weeks ahead. I will do my best to keep up with the blog!! Until then..

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment