Cover

Cover

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know, Valentine's Day can be silly... But I adore celebrating with kids.  I remember as a child loving this day and getting cards from all of my classmates.  What a perfect excuse to decorate Valentines, eat some chocolate, and wear pink! Will and I are not big on celebrating Valentine's Day; if anything it is the perfect excuse to go out to eat! Since we are in Maui this year... We are going to celebrate at the beach. I do, however, love giving small books, etc to Harps. Mommy and Daddy gave her a Curious George Valentine's Day Book and Disney Princess Coloring Book!


and of course a cookie... because every kid needs sugar on Valentine's Day! (okay, we gave it to her a daily early but she obviously loved it)





I love her hair in this last picture... We are in the midst of an awkward Hair situation. It is not quite long enough for pony tails or pig tails and consequently it is always crazy! The Hawaii trade winds don't help the situation. O well. Life of a Toddler.

We had a wonderful day yesterday exploring a different side of Maui. We are both still Top Chef fanatics on Bravo (I know, who ever watches that anymore!) and one of our favorite Chefs, Sheldon, (he is currently competing in Top Chef Seattle) is the executive chef at two restaurants here in Maui. How perfect right? Yesterday we went to Star Noodle, a very unique combo of Asian and Hawaiian Fusion and then to his A+ Pie Shop. If anyone ever travels to Maui.. you don't want to miss either spot. I'll post pictures later.

We also broke our camera yesterday. That seems to be a common trend with our cameras. Looks like we are in the market for a new one. I need something user friendly, somewhat durable, and easy to travel with. Any suggestions?

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment