Cover

Cover

Monday, December 10

Weekend Recap!

Wow, we just adore the Christmas season... It is so fun to have days filled with Christmas cheer, especially with a fun, active toddler. Speaking of H, she is officially 15 months today... Can you even believe that? For some reason that age seems extremely old ( I am sure I will be saying these exact words until she is 18 and beyond) but phew, 15 months seems to mark huge developmental leaps. Harps is no longer a baby but a toddler who has her own agenda, eats every meal with me, and drinks from her sippy all day long. She is really chatting away, although mostly babble, and adores endless exploring. She can even get on and off the couch at her own whim without falling. Big Girl. Ha, well big little girl... H lady still falls in the 0 % percentile but no worries, she has stayed steady and strong on her own growth curve and the doctors are not worried at all.



Our Christmas Tree... It is a work in progress but I have caught the ornament bug. I adore collecting ornaments. I have already been to two ornament exchange parties and it is fascinating to see what people pick and love. So many different styles out there!


H started gymnastics this past week. I love this photo.. Worn out toddler. 
She walked it and laid down like this. So sweet. 


Christmas Girl after church. The bow is board line ridiculous yet cute. 
I always say there is a age for every fashion, right?


A daily Christmas Tree Game.

 
And at her 15 month appointment.... I let her bring her very special blanket from 
Aunt Momo for her shots.. H is very brave during her shots.. I on the other hand am horrid; an area I need to work on immediately so my kids to inherit my irrational doctor fear. ek.

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment