Cover

Cover

Monday, December 17

12 Days of Christmas

I originally wanted to celebrate the "25 Days of Christmas" with a clever advent calendar filled with activities for H lady but I wasn't organized enough. So I decided to reset by celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas. I love the magic of Christmas and I want our kids to enjoy the entire month of December.. I also noticed, this year, the season gets clouded with tons of parties, cookie exchanges, FRG Parties, etc... and although I adore all of these events, I can feel them swallowing up my whole month. Again, I love attending them, in fact even hosting them, but I have such a short window with my kids at home and I want to enjoy the season with Harps as well. I think Friday reminded all of us to take moments out of our days to enjoy the small things. Right now my small things are the best moments with the H lady.  This year I have had to cater our events towards a 15 month old, but our crafts and outings will only get more exciting the older she gets!

So on the first day of Christmas...

We played jingle bells and decorated the windows with Christmas Stickies (for anyone who has a toddler, these will occupy them for hours!!!).




On the second day of Christmas, we went to a FRG Christmas Party... (and ate Christmas Cookies. Harps is sporting some crumbs on her cheek).





On the Third Day of Christmas...we fingerpainted and worked on a special project for Daddy! Sorry no pics... but a great surprise.

On the Fourth Day of Christmas... we woke up early and read all our Christmas Books and then Harps went to school while Mommy worked on the single soldier barracks with some lovely FRG ladies. We had other special plans for today but it was pouring rain!





I have some more fun crafts and cookie decorating lined up for the baby lady.. but one of these days very soon, we will be welcome home daddy! The best gift of all..

We hope everyone is enjoying this last week before Christmas!

xoxo,
allie

ps. for those of you who have not seen this..  We started Gymnastics Class! A very fun hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment