Cover

Cover

Monday, November 12

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to our favorite soldier (and to all of those who have served generations ago and are serving). We are so fortunate to be part of the Army Family right now and Veterans Day is an important day to take a moment and remember all of those who have fight for the rights we take for granted each and everyday. 


and... iPhone dump. I take so many photos on my phone and quickly email them to Will!


(sweet girl after church)


(daily park time)


ha, I put this in to showcase H shopping. She really wanted a toy and threw the biggest fit when I said no; I have a feeling this is the beginning of many toy, candy, shopping fits. 

and we took our Christmas Card Pictures last week.... Here are some of them... 





(with her Christmas Tree)

We love our little girl!!!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment