Cover

Cover

Sunday, November 25

(another) blogger break

Phew, that was quite the hiatus.. in my defense, I have been busy playing Hawaiian tour guide and I had some technical difficulties but I have tons to catch up on...

1. We were so lucky to have one of my best friends from college visit this past week! Anne visited before Thanksgiving and we had tons of fun showing her everything. Harps and I are so lucky that people are willing to travel all the way out to Hawaii to see us! We recognize that it costs both time and money.... Anyway, we had a fabulous time with Anne! I believe the pictures do the talking..


some snorkeling...


dole plantation! 


sweet girl at park.. 


ka'ena point hike!


and the sweetest girl loving on a dog. 

These are just a couple of snap shots of her trip! I, unfortunately, did not do the best job photographing our adventures.  Anne we loved every moment of your visit and can't wait to see you again! Thank you for being so patient and loving with the Harper toddler, climber! We miss you already!!

xoxo,
allie

ps. next post is Thanksgiving and then my Grandma and Cousin's visit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment