Cover

Cover

Monday, October 8

Pumpkin Patch

We are embracing fall around here.. yes, ironic with daily temperatures in the mid 80s, but such is the life of a Hawaiian (I can only imagine how strange the Christmas season will feel!). I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that Oahu does, in fact, have a pumpkin patch. Harps and I went with a group we are involved on post with called MOPS (mother of preschoolers). Super awesome group of moms and babies. Last time we went to the Pumpkin Patch H looked like this...

A sweet 1.5 month old.


and now... our toddler H was running (as fast as she can with those little legs) through the patch.






I think she picked the perfect sized Harper pumpkin.





We also went on a hayride. It was cute but Hawaii is not know for its' corn fields. I am behind on a couple of posts so hopefully this week I get caught up...

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment