Cover

Cover

Sunday, October 14

Birthday Bananzas.

We have hit that season of life... The season of birthday parties! Harps and I have been going to quite a few recently and loving all of them. It seems all of Harp's friends turned one in August, September, and October! I love birthday parties at this age, because all of the parents are there and it is the perfect venue for chatting while the kids run and play (or in our case as we chase after Harps!). The other moms are so clever with themes, decorations, etc and I love seeing all of the different ideas. This party was "lobster" theme so naturally H lady had to sport this particular outfit.

Harps also is getting to that age were she really appreciates birthday parties and loves seeing and playing with all of the other kids. This party had a bounce house; I never allow Harps in them because I honestly do not think she is big enough or study enough but no one was on it for a bit, so we did a couple of quick bounces. (and in all honesty, I think Will would prefer the bounce house job over me... I didn't want to be doing too much bouncing in my dress). I do, however, have a feeling in a couple of years, we will have quite the bouncer on our hands. Anyway, one of my closest Hawaii friends was photographing this birthday party and (lucky for us) got some amazing shots of the little lady.








(she looks just like her Daddy with blonde hair! crazy!)




xoxo,
allie


No comments:

Post a Comment