Cover

Cover

Monday, June 25

Thimble Islands and Maritime Aquarium

Phew, I am SO behind on blogging... I guess that goes hand and hand with a busy, fun-filled Connecticut trip! This weekend we spent at Gigi/Pop's tour house. It was wonderful. Sunday we went on a boat tour of Thimble Islands; the Thimble Islands are the most adorable series of homes on separate tiny islands... beautiful homes. I totally recommend the tour to all local Connecticutians. H adored the boat ride.







We also went to the Aquarium today. I guess we have been on a nautical kick around here. The local aquarium in Norwalk is the perfect day outing and H was thrilled to see the fish and sharks galore. She even "petted" a shark... I am not sure many 9 month olds can claim that.







Thank Gigi and Pops for a wonderful trip! We are going to miss you and can't wait to see you again... soon enough! I love this last picture of H and Molly; although it is a bit blurry it perfectly captures their relationship. Molly is a wonderful role model for H and an amazing helper/babysitter! H is a lucky little lady.

H and I are off to Minnesota for a quick week trip to visit family and see my best friends from college! It is going to be a busy, fun week; we are staying at my parents lake house with limited internet! Expect a big post when we are back and settled in Hawaii!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment