Cover

Cover

Thursday, June 7

Tot Lot

I love having H in Westport because we can do some activities I did as a child. I honestly think Westport has one of the BEST playgrounds around... it is right on the ocean with plenty of sections for different age appropriate activities. Since (oddly enough) Schofield Barracks does not have swings, Aunt J and I thought Harps needed to try them out. Although she liked them, I think the "Tot Lot" will be more popular in her later years. The weather is a bit cooler here so H and I are embracing this sweater weather while we can!







 
Also here is sweet H on her Daddy's old Babar towel! Will adored Babar as a child.. maybe H will too?


and our Blacker. We had to leave our cats in Westport, back at their old home, while we sorted out the whole living situation. Between the vigorous Hawaii quarantine process, the long flight, and living in the hotel (and deployment!) it was just not feasible to bring them out to Hawaii. I was happy to see their sweet faces!




So many more fun things to share later!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment