Cover

Cover

Wednesday, January 29

Wordless Wednesday

(truly I need to do some more updates! we have had some fun days in January... but also some low key days!! It is the rainy season here so lots of indoor play time and haha I am 32 weeks pregnant so just totting around this large belly and a tot Harps make life a bit slower!)

Anyway, today I was busy doing some deep cleaning (nesting much?) and I stumbled upon this...



This picture is of my husband and I (almost) nine years ago at Junior Prom in High School! So much has changed and yet so little... all in one. I do bet, those two 17 year old, could have never predicted 9 years later they would be living in Hawaii with a beautiful sassy two year old (and a sweet baby boy on the way) and with Will flying Chinooks in the Army (and Allie loving life as a stay home army wife) I am SO grateful for everything we have experienced and can't wait to see what happens in another 9 years!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment